Monday, March 17, 2014

A Successful Mission to the US Embassy

Today my trip to the US embassy in Accra was successful. My appointment which I made online on Friday was for 11:00 am, but I managed to get back to the office by 11:22 am. If I had been going any faster I would have been going back in time. Actually I got there early and they processed me without waiting. I got my document notarized, signed, and stamped all without any problems. One of my coworkers who is a British citizen tells me the US embassy in Ghana is one of the US State Department's show piece models and that is why they are so efficient and polite compared to some other US consular staff in other countries. But, if this is the case why not insist that all consular staff follow the successful model of efficient and polite service practiced by the people working at the US embassy in Accra?

No comments: