Friday, August 29, 2008

Over 100 Academic Citations!!!

Checking on Google Books and Google Scholar today I noticed a number of new scholarly citations of my work. Most of them were in languages other than English. In particular a large number were in German, a language I can read. But, others were in Romanian, French, Polish and Turkish, languages I can not read. A few of them were even in English. Unfortunately, almost all of these newly found sources only have very small snippets available on the Internet. So it is impossible for me to get the context of these citations. Nevertheless, my goal of being cited by other scholars in at least 100 publications has now been fulfilled.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Okay, set a new goal then, how about 100 citations of your work that you can understand in either English or German! Maladetz!