Monday, August 22, 2005

Welcome new readers

In the last couple of days a few new people have left intelligent and constructive comments on this blog. As opposed to the vile Scottish troll and his libelous confederates. I would like to thank them for stopping and taking the time to read what I have to say and comment on it. So thank you Mark Elf, Dr. Navigante and Eurosabra. Also a special thanks to Randy McDonald for linking to my piece on the Russian-Koreans (Koryo Saram). I am quite pleased with the response the entry received.

2 comments:

navegante said...

Hi,
I passed your article “Creating a Whites only Soviet Far East” to my mother via e-mail as her internet connection and knowledge is most primitive and she was absolutely touched by it. She is part of this history that you wrote and she asked me to say thank you from her part, she is glad to know that there are open-minded people studying and writing about those things and that motivates her to be more open-minded.
Greetings!

J. Otto Pohl said...

Thank you very much for this comment. It is responses like this that keep me motivated to keep researching and writing.